Amazon Glitches

edited December 1969 in AMAZON CONNECT
I thought we could use this thread to report those little annoying glitches which occur.  Knowing Amazon this will soon be a more popular thread than Alice's Place!<br /><br />The current one I am noticing is that when I go into my product page to change something (at the moment I am taking out most of  my overseas sales) the quantity box blanks out.  As it won't let me leave again without putting a number in, it isn't causing too many problems - but it is annoying!<br /><br />S  :72:

Comments

• Yes,very annoying.Took me ages to realise that the amount box was going blank when updating a price on a product.Wonder if this will be fixed.
  • Gosh, haven't noticed that - I just alter the price on the main inventory page and click on the yellow save button.
  • on 1434575314:
    <br />Gosh, haven't noticed that - I just alter the price on the main inventory page and click on the yellow save button.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes I usually do that ... but I am altering posting options atm.  I think it may have sorted itself out now anyways.<br /><br />S  :33:
  • Seems to be ok now!
  • Doing some early morning listing (found some nice local history pamphlets in my clutter last night) and managed to list a couple but then got an error message whilst trying to list the third - which I can't get past.  Is it me or an Amazon glitch?<br /><br />S  :33:
  • I got that on one particular item but not on another this morning.<br /><br />SNAFU
  • Search inventory isn't working for me this morning.  Is it just me or another Amazon glitch?<br /><br />S  :33:
  • It's another in an ongoing series. The changes to Manage Inventory are a fucking shambles.
  • Another glitch ??<br /><br />On my inventory page the last column on the right was 'Edit', but the drop down now just has two options - it is showing  'Close listing' and the drop down has 'Delete' so I can't edit or add images or do anything.  :c002:
  • Another glitch ?<br /><br />My seller homepage is missing some boxes - the feedback box and everything else it contained has gone AWOL.<br />Am sure there is another box missing too but cannot think what, but the left hand side of my page is decidedly empty.    thumbsdown***
  • Not sure if this is a glitch, but I have just noticed in my inactive inventory, slotted in amongst my recent orders for the past 3 days, an item showing as 'out of stock'.<br />Thing is, no order for it, and have checked my stock and it is not there - am pretty sure I sold it ages ago - so checked my orders and certainly not within past year.<br /><br />Is there any way of finding orders further back than a year ? - especially as haven't a clue when it was sold.<br /><br />As I said, am pretty sure I sold it eons ago, but why should it suddenly appear now in my inactive ??
  • on 1454070766:
    <br />Not sure if this is a glitch, but I have just noticed in my inactive inventory, slotted in amongst my recent orders for the past 3 days, an item showing as 'out of stock'.<br />Thing is, no order for it, and have checked my stock and it is not there - am pretty sure I sold it ages ago - so checked my orders and certainly not within past year.<br /><br />Is there any way of finding orders further back than a year ? - especially as haven't a clue when it was sold.<br /><br />As I said, am pretty sure I sold it eons ago, but why should it suddenly appear now in my inactive ??<br />
    <br /><br />They've been tinkering. There is a thread about it on the official boards.
  • on 1454072335:
    <br />
    on 1454070766:
    <br />Not sure if this is a glitch, but I have just noticed in my inactive inventory, slotted in amongst my recent orders for the past 3 days, an item showing as 'out of stock'.<br />Thing is, no order for it, and have checked my stock and it is not there - am pretty sure I sold it ages ago - so checked my orders and certainly not within past year.<br /><br />Is there any way of finding orders further back than a year ? - especially as haven't a clue when it was sold.<br /><br />As I said, am pretty sure I sold it eons ago, but why should it suddenly appear now in my inactive ??<br />
    <br /><br />They've been tinkering. There is a thread about it on the official boards.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />You can do an advanced search in your orders and go back as far as you want :-)
  • on 1454073009:
    <br />You can do an advanced search in your orders and go back as far as you want :-)<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, I thought that but the max seems to be a year ? - or am I missing something ? - probably am knowing me ! - getting ditzy in my old age ?!
  • on 1454075806:
    <br />
    on 1454073009:
    <br />You can do an advanced search in your orders and go back as far as you want :-)<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, I thought that but the max seems to be a year ? - or am I missing something ? - probably am knowing me ! - getting ditzy in my old age ?!<br />
    <br /><br />Click on advanced search (to the right of the regular search)<br />and then in the date range section select Exact Order Dates and you can go back to when you started selling if necessary!<br />I hope that helps 
  • Oh Shaz, of course, duh !  loopy<br /><br />
  • Now I am pro M again I can do uploads and downloads and reports and everything again :-)
  • Found it ! - sold it in September 2014.<br /><br />........so why has it appeared in my 'out of stock'  inactives with my orders from 3 days ago ?? - very odd.
  • I don't know the answer but I can tell you that the same thing has happened to me several times - though not recently.<br /><br />S  dowhat_01
  • I guess it may have happened to me before, but never noticed.<br />It's just that I was checking my recent sales and making sure they were in 'Inactive' when I noticed it.<br />Oh well, it is Amazon after all !
  • on 1454070766:
    <br /><br />I've had exactly the same thing, Jilly.  In my case, it was a book that I sold a few years ago, and was rightly showing as inactive.  For some reason, there was a status change to it, which shoved it to the top of my inventory list.    I have a case open with SS.  After several stupid answers which weren't the answer to WHY AND WHAT HAS CHANGED - they've referred it to the technical team.<br /><br />You can find orders going back to the year dot if you use the advanced search<br /><br /><br />Carol
  • Yes, did find my order in the end - was being a dumbo !<br />I cannot even be bothered to ask SS why, I just know they would not understand what I was asking !! - but will be interested to hear any reply you get.
  • My guess is that it's been merged.  I delete any I find.
  • They've managed to break all the Amazon sites, globally this time. Manage Inventory page inaccessible worldwide!<br /><br />No sales since it happened - Could just be coincidence.
  • on 1455785150:
    <br />They've managed to break all the Amazon sites, globally this time. Manage Inventory page inaccessible worldwide!<br /><br />No sales since it happened - Could just be coincidence.<br />
    <br /><br />yes just logged on to find I am forbidden!. Great start to the day especially as I had plans to list!
  • Bumble, you always have plans to list! :93:
  • I can now access my inventory and everything but had to laugh at Jessicas message in the forum stating they had put an alert in seller central - if you can't get to this section, you wouldn't see this message!. <br /><br />I almost thought my account has been suspended or put on review, or I had been hacked, but I came here to check first.
  • on 1455785635:
    <br />Bumble, you always have plans to list! :93:<br />
    <br /><br /> :coffee I am a great planner!
  • on 1455785852:
    <br />I can now access my inventory and everything but had to laugh at Jessicas message in the forum stating they had put an alert in seller central - if you can't get to this section, you wouldn't see this message!. <br /><br />I almost thought my account has been suspended or put on review, or I had been hacked, but I came here to check first.<br />
    <br /><br />I was worried about being suspended too, especially as I answered their poll yesterday as "disagree".  My inventory seems to be back...for now!