Hyperslap The New Edition

edited December 1969 in AMAZON CONNECT
Or do I mean New Addition ??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I will start with a current eBay offering of a "Glass Varse"

Varse with flower looks lovery

0.99p bid collection from leicester

No deliery or collection

Well if it isn't "deliered" and I can't collect how in hell's name am I going to actually gain possession of it??

Comments

• A worthy first entry in the new Hyperslap thread.
  • Or do I mean New Addition ??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I will start with a current eBay offering of a "Glass Varse"

Varse with flower looks lovery

0.99p bid collection from leicester

No deliery or collection

Well if it isn't "deliered" and I can't collect how in hell's name am I going to actually gain possession of it??
    I love it! Well it could have been worse though. It could have been a Glarse Varse. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • From Amazon - sellers name: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:michael@tigerjo.freeserve.co">michael@tigerjo.freeserve.co</a><!-- e -->
    .uk
  • You haven't posted anything, 4thought!
  • Yes she has ... she has posted a seller's name which consists of an email address - against amazon rules ...<!-- l -->posting.php?mode=reply&f=2&t=34#<!-- l -->
  • Spoken out loud, that question sounds almost philosophical.
  • I was assuming 4thought was a woman from her icon but I am sure he would be offended to be thought of if he was indeed a man.
  • I read it that she was posting a hyperslap having found a seller using their email address, could be wrong though.
  • No you're right, 4 thought is a she, and our resident postie, and yes, I am sure she was posting that as a hyperslap because Amazon don't like links to emails.
  • Yes she has ... she has posted a seller's name which consists of an email address - against amazon rules ...<!-- m -->http://harpmandoodle.com/Amazombie/post ... &f=2&t=34#<!-- m -->
    Oops, didn't spot that!
  • Does this qualify for a hyperslap ... I am not sure ...

"In perfect condition rarely looked at and then only by senior citizen."
  • hee hee, probably the senior citizen didn't have good sight and so didn't even look at it properly anyway so it barely counts...
  • As a senior citizen I only look askance!
  • I think that is the most hilarious hyperslap I have ever seen. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Does this qualify for a hyperslap ... I am not sure ...

"In perfect condition rarely looked at and then only by senior citizen."

Oh definitely a Hyperslap - very amusing and totally lacking in any relevance to anything at all. I've met some downright grubby senior citizens <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Perhaps that could be a contender for the hyperslap prize 2013?
  • More of a poke in the eye than a full-blown slap

Seller: 2 To 5 Weeks Delivery
    Seller Rating:92% positive over the past 12 months. (664 total ratings)
    In stock. Dispatched from TX, United States. Learn more about international shipping.
    International & domestic delivery rates and return policy.
    Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy.Ships from USA. Please give between 1-4 week for delivery.

So why not call yourself 1 To 4 Weeks Delivery ?
  • Is 4Thought a woman?

Yes I am, but I post sometimes from my phone (which is normally when I make typo's) and sometimes from my PC <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

• "In perfect condition rarely looked at and then only by senior citizen."

Oh how funny, certainly tickled my funny bone - no, shouldn't qualify cus it is do funny.
  • From a review:

(2 stars)
    I BROUGHT THIS FLIM BYE MISTAKE,AS I DONT CARE FOR COMEDY,NOT A LOT TO SAY.
  • Product details

Hardcover: 152 pages
    Publisher: Books for Libraries Press; Foxing edition (1970)
    ISBN-10: 083691628X
  • Seller: thebookcommunity
    Seller Rating:95% positive over the past 12 months. (90,030 total ratings)
    In stock. Dispatched from United Kingdom. Domestic delivery rates and return policy.
    Dispatched from Germany; please allow 7-11 working days for delivery. Prompt and Friendly customer service.

Err, where is their book ?
  • Or is zerr zomthing ze EU haven't told us???? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I hope not ! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • which leads us nicely on to:

Bookseller: ABC Books
    Lowfield Heath, CRAWL, United Kingdom

Paperback

Book Description:
    .Shipping may be from our UK, US or Australian warehouse depending on stock availability. 216 pages.
  • Product details

Paperback
    Publisher: Harper; Underlining Highlighting edition (2005)
    ASIN: B001V2VF6O
    Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (15 customer reviews)
  • Slightly preferable to the Pages Torn Out Edition I guess??!!
  • Ha, not seen that one before !
  • Oh that is funny - nice that it is for charity too.